Thursday, June 05, 2008

oh well I'll leave my Nepal post til another time.

I went out with Salad and Amanda on Tuesday,
we sent Salad's camera for repair and went shopping (:
my gosh I haven't done that for ages.
Amanda bought me my birthday present,
Thanks Dear (:

On Wednesday was homework day,
met up with Salad and Yau Man.
futile attempts at homework,
my brain wasn't working considering th fact tht I slept at 5am and woke up at 10am!

in the evening,
Zijie, Marcus Lim, Nathanael and I had dinner at Newton Circus.
it was good catching up (:
time well spent.
then I cut hair,
and my head suddenly felt lighter.

Today I specially bought BK breakfast for Salad lah!
quick thank me I know you're seeing this.
Then we went Heritage to study,
and today I did better at homework
(:
Dinner with Zijie and Nathanael at Holland.

okay tht's about all,
TTFN (:

No comments: